12 oz. Fresh Salmon Filet, cut into 2 filets
8 oz. Romaine, chopped
4 oz. Organic Super Food Garden Greens mix
2 tbsp. Costco NaturSource Salad Topper
1/2 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
3 tbsp. Avocado Oil for frying.
1/4 oz. Mrs. Dash Original Salt-Free
- Rinse and dry the Salmon Filet.
- Wipe the Salmon Fillet with the Olive Oil and sprinkle both sides with Mrs. Dash.
- Warm a frying pan with medium heat and add 3 tbsp. Avocado Oil.
- Add the filets and let fry for approximately 4 minutes per side until done.
- Rinse and chop the Romaine and Organic Super Food Greens mix.
- Place the greens on each plate and do a minimal drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- When Salmon is done, place over salad and serve.
This is a very common meal in our house about twice a week. I change the Mrs. Dash up for other spices at times. It’s also fun to add a drizzle of Reduced Balsamic Glaze before serving.