- 4 oz. Siggi’s Non-Fat Drinkable Yogurt.
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds.
- 6 oz.. Organic Blackberries or Blueberries.
- 6 oz Organic Strawberries.
- 1 oz. Walnuts, chopped
- 4 Mint leaves, chopped.
- Add Non-Fat Drinkable Yogurt and Chia Seeds and mix well. Allow to sit in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Once the Yogurt and Chia Seed mixture has set up (the Chia Seeds expand) its ready to pour over the berries.
- Top with chopped Walnuts and Mint leaves.
- Optionally you can add spices of any kind to make the berries taste even brighter. The spices will depend on the berries you choose.
I always make a large batch of the Yogurt and Chia Seed mixture every week since I have it every other day. The amount of Chia Seed you add will determine how thick the mixture will be.
Super easy to make! Prepare the Yogurt mixture in a batch to last the week.