16 oz. cooked Pasta.
4 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
4 cloves Organic Garlic, medium chopped.
4 Organic Basil leaves, sliced chiffonade style.
- Warm a frying pan to medium heat.
- Add Olive Oil and the let warm for a minute.
- While Olive Oil is warming, squash, peel and then chop the Garlic.
- Fry the Garlic for 1 minute then add the drained pasta to the pan and toss to mix.
- Sprinkle with Basil leaves and Serve.
This is such a basic recipe that is easy to build on – I use this as a base and add whatever is in the vegetable drawer . Try adding small Broccoli flowerets with the Garlic. Add Cubed Roma Tomatoes and toss. Clear out your vegetable drawer and add it! Itf you like spicy, then toss a pinch of Red Pepper flakes in the Oil with the Garlice.
You can also serve this cold!